Has it happened to you? It happened to me.

So, I swear I'm not one of those people who forgets to show up to meetings. Particularly meetings with ecclesiastical leaders who had to move the meeting at least three times to accommodate everyone's schedules.

I think Google Calendars conspired against me because it wasn't on my calendar, and I didn't have it in the back of my mind. I blame that on the fact my mind was full of snot from a recent cold. While they may not have wanted my presence at their meeting due to the aforementioned virus, I found out about an hour too late I hadn't even notified someone I wouldn't be there. Whoops. Has it happened to you? It happened to me.

Hopefully I can borrow a proverbial penny from the little dish at the gas station and buy some goodwill that I hope everyone extends to those who just forget to do something, once in a while. Too many pennies borrowed and people start looking at us funny, but every now and again, I think we can cut ourselves some slack and assume life will go on.

I've apologized by text but I'll apologize to the internet as well. I'm not that guy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Met the Governor of Oregon

A Father's and Son's Campout