Bro Time (Again)

My youngest brother was in town for Thanksgiving. Of course, he stayed with my other brother, who has unlimited movies, video games, and no children to break up the fun. I can forgive that, I guess. They both came down to Salem today to have lunch and though our hearts were broken due to our favorite Korean restaurant being closed for remodeling, we settled on excellent Mexican food and had a good time. It was good to see him and for the three of us to chat.

I have awesome brothers.

They would be more awesome if they both suddenly got rich and were kind enough to prop me up a bit. Until that happens, we'll patiently continue to visit one another and have cheap lunches.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Met the Governor of Oregon

A Father's and Son's Campout