A Good Boss

I don't know how experienced you have to get to appreciate an experienced, good boss, and what that means. I suppose it can take many forms. I really like my boss--I like that he's fairly hands off but willing to help and guide. I like that he lives 600 miles away and that works for what we need to accomplish with the responsibilities we both have. I like that he is equally appreciative of a really nice meal in a fancy restaurant, and cheap mexican food in Keizer, OR.

He's a fair guy, and in business these days it feels like that's getting rare. He cares about the people he works with and for.

We'll excuse him for the way he sometimes invades your personal space, and he's a lot of fun to watch when he's a little drunk. He's from Pittsburgh, and it seems like people from Pittsburgh are just a little louder than the rest.

Good bosses are awesome. And you know, even bad bosses, once you've finally stopped working for them, can teach you things too. Most importantly, they show you what not to do to be awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Met the Governor of Oregon

A Father's and Son's Campout