Pool Time

We had a family outing at the Dallas Aquatic Center, which I have to say for a town that is pretty small, is pretty awesome. My kids love it. My son is a boy, through and through. Give him water and he will try and assault you with it. He will also jump in the water without much regard for the fact he hasn't quite gotten the hang of keeping his head above water. He's getting there though.

My daughter is a polar opposite. I think she likes the pool, but only as long as not a drop of water gets on her face or head. If that happens, she's pretty quite to tire of the venture. Of course, you put a big brother in the pool and no matter how many times you tell him not to, he's going to nail his sister.

It was a good day. No bloody noses, no floating diapers in sight. It wasn't even all that crowded. I'd say the only possible downside might be the slight burning sensation from the overabundance of chlorine in the pool. You get in the shower at home and you can smell it being washed off you. Maybe I can blame that for the hair loss.

Still, pools are awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Met the Governor of Oregon

A Father's and Son's Campout