Country Bum-kin

Our mission today was simple. We were in search of pumpkins. I'm not sure when I started out the day that I would find a pumpkin with such character. In fact, it started out in the phlebotomist's office getting blood drawn. Bummer. So, when I found a pumpkin with such an amusing, but pleasing posterior, it made the day so much more of a success.

I present the true Country Bum-kin.

I'll spend the next week or so trying to figure out the best way to really display such a unique find. I almost can't bring myself to carve a face when the real action is in the back. I may just find some sort of underwear and put it on. Maybe I'll leave it bare. That'll show those annoying teenage trick-or-treaters who come to my house. My pumpkin moons you.

I'm not sure I could take myself seriously afterwards, but I've considered carving "PINK" on it like I see on so many sweatpants. Maybe it should be "ORANGE." No matter what though, it's a serious slice of awesome. So, here's to you County Bum-kin. You're one of a kind.

Comments

  1. I cannot stop laughing!!!! I am sitting here waiting for my laundry to be finished and I just had to show the guy next to me, so now there are two immature people laughing at "the true bum-kin".

    I vote that you put underpants on it...better yet, put on underpants with "pink" written on it! Hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Met the Governor of Oregon

A Father's and Son's Campout