Nov. 1

November is here, and with it, the rain. Like a faucet had been turned on, it began raining again this afternoon. It could be here to stay.

Today's awesomeness is brought to you by...Environmental training. It was excruciatingly, totally, and one-hundred percent, pure boredom. I can get excited about a lot of things. I've sat through countless hours of classroom, church, and community meetings, but the hour and a half today left me feeling like someone had sucked the soul out of my body.

Ever been in one of those?

It's important stuff. It had to be done. It's awesome because for another year, I'm a certified employee.

I guess now if I see a black or purple plume of smoke billow out of the smokestack at work I'll know what to do. It's a little sad that we had to be trained to do more than stop and stare, but that's the world we live in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Met the Governor of Oregon

A Father's and Son's Campout