A New Home

We have finally moved into our new house. It's awesome. It quickly got increasingly more awesome once we took the water regulator out of the shower head and turned our sprinkler into a hose. Yeah, the environment probably takes another small hit for the team, and I'm a horrible person, but I really like it. A drizzle in the shower is pathetic. A jet stream is luxuriousness.

I suppose the best part of a new house is the house, but for me its going to be the pool table that I can stick inside it. It should come soon. It's also nice to look out the window and see trees instead of my neighbors' houses and cars.

Unpacking boxes is decidedly un-awesome, as was the truck that I procured to move everything into it. I have to say, U-Haul let me down something fierce. I made a reservation for the biggest truck in the fleet and for whatever reason, that reservation was cancelled and I got the 10-foot minnow in exchange. Despite being a gutsy little thing, it doesn't fit much and after the sixth trip from the old house, I was done. U-Haul will not be receiving a nice recommendation from me.

Still, we have a new place, and it's awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Met the Governor of Oregon

A Father's and Son's Campout